My name is Constantin and I work as independant consultant on the Internet projects like sites and corporate application development.
I do this blog to cover interesting problems and topics appear in my professional experience and some of my personal life experience.
You can hire me for a work related to topics below:
- PHP development using WordPress, CakePHP, Codeigniter
- Amazon and Rackspace cloud setup
- Security Audit of PHP application code for vulnerabilities like SQL-injections, XSS-attacks and others
- Finding bottlenecks in high load applications
- MySQL performance tuning
- LAMP setup and administration
Over 7 years I’ve been involved into development of Internet projects and corporate applications from simple sites to complex architecture applications.
While web development may define what I currently do for a living, it does not define who I am as a person. With that said, here are some rambling thoughts about me if you care to know.
I enjoy travelling, hiking, skiing, photography, great food, great music, and great conversation.